skip to main | skip to sidebar

Clock

About me

My Photo
Ciara
View my complete profile

Subscribe To

Posts
    Atom
Posts
Comments
    Atom
Comments

Archivo del blog

  • ► 2010 (12)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► March (4)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (1)
  • ▼ 2009 (7)
    • ► December (1)
    • ▼ November (4)
      • The Technology
      • Changes
      • Update...
      • Go Ahead!
    • ► October (2)

Followers

Fingerprints - Interactive Child Care Software

Friday, November 13, 2009

Update...

OK so this week I had a meeting with the Database genius that is Nick Brady so I have all my database tables planned and ready to normalise (as fun as that will be!). Thanks Nick!

Also my research report is due next weeks so spend yesterday evening interviewing parents at a local crèche they were all very helpful and I got some great ideas to help me develop my software further.
Posted by Ciara at 11:27 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Ciara Moran