skip to main | skip to sidebar

Clock

About me

My Photo
Ciara
View my complete profile

Subscribe To

Posts
    Atom
Posts
Comments
    Atom
Comments

Archivo del blog

  • ▼ 2010 (12)
    • ► April (2)
    • ► March (4)
    • ▼ February (5)
      • Prototype Presentation
      • Drawing Application Problems
      • Dynamic Forms
      • Dynamic Panel
      • Fingerprints
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2009 (7)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (2)

Followers

Fingerprints - Interactive Child Care Software

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Drawing Application Problems

I am developing my drawing application for the classroom board at the moment. I have kept to toolbar simple with just the colour pallet, pencil, save, eraser and clear buttons. But I am having a few problems programming the save button in action script 3.0.

Looks like for lent this year Im giving up sleep! Although the religous heads saying we need to give up technology for lent is looking quiet tempting!!!
Posted by Ciara at 1:25 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Ciara Moran