skip to main | skip to sidebar

Clock

About me

My Photo
Ciara
View my complete profile

Subscribe To

Posts
    Atom
Posts
Comments
    Atom
Comments

Archivo del blog

  • ▼ 2010 (12)
    • ▼ April (2)
      • Testing
      • Report near completion
    • ► March (4)
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2009 (7)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (2)

Followers

Fingerprints - Interactive Child Care Software

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Testing

I underwent testing on my project yesterday. I had a 4 year old and a 8 year old use my classroom board. A lot of the bugs were highlighted to me and I have a list of changes that are needed before I hand up my project in 2 weeks.

Problems found in testing:

-X’s & O’s game is very jumpy
-The fact that it is not multi touch is a big problem
-The photo album does not work off the server
-Songs in the music game play over each other




Posted by Ciara at 11:16 AM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Ciara Moran