skip to main | skip to sidebar

Clock

About me

My Photo
Ciara
View my complete profile

Subscribe To

Posts
    Atom
Posts
Comments
    Atom
Comments

Archivo del blog

  • ▼ 2010 (12)
    • ► April (2)
    • ▼ March (4)
      • Easter Holidays???
      • Update
      • Update
      • Recap
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2009 (7)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (2)

Followers

Fingerprints - Interactive Child Care Software

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Easter Holidays???

Not sure if I can actually call it a holiday with so much work still left to be done. Typing up my final report at the moment, I’m trying my best to get it done this week and have it out of the way so next week I can get back to programming.

Last week I finally got my web camera working on the server through flash so that's one less thing to worry about. I originally had planned that this footage would be stored in the database of the software. However in a real life situation this is illegal so I have decided not to go ahead with it.
Posted by Ciara at 5:04 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Ciara Moran