skip to main | skip to sidebar

Clock

About me

My Photo
Ciara
View my complete profile

Subscribe To

Posts
    Atom
Posts
Comments
    Atom
Comments

Archivo del blog

  • ▼ 2010 (12)
    • ► April (2)
    • ▼ March (4)
      • Easter Holidays???
      • Update
      • Update
      • Recap
    • ► February (5)
    • ► January (1)
  • ► 2009 (7)
    • ► December (1)
    • ► November (4)
    • ► October (2)

Followers

Fingerprints - Interactive Child Care Software

Monday, March 8, 2010

Update

Having huge problems at the moment getting an Action script 2 application to play in an action script 3 loader. Every time I seem to get one problem solved another error pops up. It is starting to look like I may just redo my application in action script 3 but I really don't want to do that unless I really have too.

I am also working on my css/html website which is going well so far but I will keep you updated
Posted by Ciara at 12:32 PM

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Design by Ciara Moran